Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Layway on Handbags and Clothing

Of course as you know I love dressing women especially plus size women; I know as Plus size women alot of times style goes out of the window when it comes to budgeting and you'll left buying unflattering clothes; I dont want you to feel like because your purse strings may be worn that you have to look like it,
I was talking to one of my friends last week and she was so depressed because financilly she's catching hell. She kept insisting that if she only fix herself up; buy a new blouse or skirt, a nice handbag. She said this may seem idle; but as a woman I understood.

When you dont have much you want to find things that make you look and feel better. She was discouraged and she said Girl, what happen to Layaway. I cant get quality and flattering clothes on a Budget. So, I thought about these afew days and I decided to help other women who may be feeling the crunch and the hump of the economy. I know she cant be the only one.

So for a limited time I will offer a Layaway Plan on select Clothing and Handbags. My customers are the reason I do this and I want to do what I can in this economy to help and I thank all of my Customers for helping me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE LINKS DISGUISED TO YOUR ONLINE/OTHERS PLUS SIZE BOUTIQUES.

"The Voluptous Boutique where fashion meets Confidence"

Hello All, Welcome to Mirror Model Plus Boutique Inside Scoop; where you will get the latest on fashion, new accessories at the Boutique, upcoming events and all things cute, chic, sassy and affordable. Hang around you will benefit.

Smooches
Mirror Model Plus Boutique
http://www.mirrormodelplusboutique..3dcartstores.com

Proverb31:30
Charm is deceptive and Beauty is fleeting but a woman that fears the Lord; she shall be praised.