Monday, June 29, 2009

Boutique Update!!!

Okay, this just in Mirror Model Boutique will be opening a new shop in Atlanta..next month. I am still working out the details, but will keep everyone abrisk to whats going on. I am excited and I am ready to bring the greatest fashions to plus size women everywhere. Of course you all know we have the online Boutique.Which is fabulous. I carry perfume, plus size apparel and handbags and oh. lets not forget our fabulous jewelry.

Speaking of jewelry, I am in conversation with a handmade jewelry designer and her pieces are exquisite to say the least. I love the entire collection. Well, I will offer her collection really soon and guess what. She has offered to make a line just for my Boutique. I am stoked about this. See, make connections.

Check out the shop www.mirrormodelaccess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE LINKS DISGUISED TO YOUR ONLINE/OTHERS PLUS SIZE BOUTIQUES.

"The Voluptous Boutique where fashion meets Confidence"

Hello All, Welcome to Mirror Model Plus Boutique Inside Scoop; where you will get the latest on fashion, new accessories at the Boutique, upcoming events and all things cute, chic, sassy and affordable. Hang around you will benefit.

Smooches
Mirror Model Plus Boutique
http://www.mirrormodelplusboutique..3dcartstores.com

Proverb31:30
Charm is deceptive and Beauty is fleeting but a woman that fears the Lord; she shall be praised.